3 Reasons To Love Bali Indonesia

by - Thursday, March 09, 2017


There is something about traveling that makes me constantly curious about the beautiful surroundings, makes me just want to to let go of current problems and makes me appreciate to live in the present and enjoy the moment. And I am pretty sure, that I am not the only one who feels that way. 

I have traveled to Bali countless times and yet every time I set foot on that tropical island, I fall deeper and deeper in love with Bali.

Bali, island of the Gods, has truly something magical in the air. I personally know that for those planning out a trip to experience this tropical island you will not be disappointed. 

So here are 3 reasons to love Bali:

The People
The people you will meet along the way will make you instantly love Bali. The locals are very welcoming, warm-hearted and proud of their heritage. They possess an uplifting spirit and it's contagious.

The Culture
With hinduism as the predominant religion, Bali is surrounded with gorgeous temples that have such intricate details on them. Moreover tales of their Gods are portrayed with such eloquence into their dancing. And finally their traditional costumes are filled with bright textiles and meaningful designs.

The Nature
From stunning beaches along the coasts, to rice paddie fields across the island, and mountains scattered in the center of the island, you will be stunned by the natural beauty of the island. There are so many hidden gems in Bali to discover.











You May Also Like

0 comments